Our discerning client’s goal was to wow her attendees with unique, healthy, local, farm to table features during their coffee breaks. She loves to see her group pull out their phones and post about all the unexpected aspects of the conference, so coffee breaks needed to be “Insta-worthy”.
- Executing finite level of detail for 1,300 guests in a short timeframe.
- We had 1 hour to set up, sometimes on three different levels of the Vancouver Convention Centre.
- Breaks needed to be hidden from the guests while they were in their meetings so they would be completely surprised and delighted.
- Include functional, fun and immersive service during the coffee breaks.
- Work with local ingredients and pair them with the unexpected for interactive experiences.
- Honey Bee Break: honey bee hives painted by local artists as food displays.
- We had the VCC beekeeper present honey tastings, along with actors in full beekeeper suits to drizzle honey on guests’ granola and fresh fruit.
- Butterfly Break: reflective of changing seasons with pretty, cherry blossom swings guests could sit on for photo ops.
- Ice cream was delivered to guests in the foyer by costumed actors on bicycles.
Hashtag #success. We delivered on our client’s objective to make the surprise coffee breaks special and full of interesting, interactive details. Guests were fully engaged and kept talking about the amount of care and attention paid to everything on this program. Themed breaks were a fun nod to the destination, and complimented the evening events with casual yet intricate elements.
I feel so excited to share my gratitude with you all! This is exactly the partnership that I was aiming for...YOU ARE ALL MY “A” TEAM.
Your team planned and executed our client’s BEST PROGRAM EVER!
...another huge success... tremendous amount of support we received from your team in both the pre-planning and on-site execution... we were just blown away and loved seeing our vision really come to light.
PDS made this evening one of the most memorable events in the history of our client’s 35+ years of programs. As you could tell from the standing ovations on both evenings, this event was stunning and magical!
it was the best ever in the 50 years we have been hosting this prestigious event. ..the standing ovation at the end of the evening said it all!
Our winners, spouses and hosts had the time of their lives! They loved every minute of it... that was the BEST final night event... Please know how much you helped me and my team create such a once of a lifetime experience in Victoria!
...you ALL absolutely KNOCKED IT OUT OF THE PARK! .... my email hasn’t stopped buzzing... congratulated us on the design, production & flawless execution of this event.
Related Program Elements
PDS designed a 5-day program woven with authentic experiences that embody the cultural essence of Vancouver to an international, well-travelled, sophisticated audience. Every program and design element had to be original, creative,and quintessentially Vancouver. Click to view other elements of this program below.