Our team was asked to design a high-energy, family-oriented, five-day incentive program for a multi-level marketing company hosting their Chairman’s Club in Vancouver. The Founder’s Circle members were also to be honoured at a special event that had to be “simply elegant”. Additional program requests included a three-day children’s activity program, daily adult fitness and activity programs, and a restaurant dine-around. Exclusivity, out-of-the-box offerings and company branding were key elements for our client.
- City and engineering permits and detailed site plans required for the tented outdoor welcome reception at Stanley Park.
- Private, luxury transfers for each incentive winner and their family.
- Securing private dock space near the welcome reception location for arrivals via Zodiac boats.
- Given only four days’ notice that exactly 3,000 red roses were required for the Founders Circle VIP dinner.
- Detailed event plans with exact locations of the tents’ steel stakes anchorage and penetrating radar scans to avoid the underground irrigation piping.
- We arranged for our clients’ donation to the Rowing Club’s Youth Program to secure private waterfront dock space for the Zodiac boat transfers.
- An outdoor family-friendly, carnival atmosphere for the welcome reception in downtown Vancouver’s Stanley Park showcased our West Coast urban culture.
- We selected the Five Sails restaurant for its sweeping views of the ocean and mountains for the Founder’s Circle VIP dinner. We flew in 3,000 long stemmed red roses to form the monochromatic accent colour for this elegant, invitation-only evening.
- We developed a “Naturally Fit” daily activity program to highlight Vancouver’s active lifestyle. It included “Naturally Fit Cycle”, “Naturally Fit Running” and “Naturally Fit Yoga” led by renowned, local fitness instructors and guides.
Award Winning Results
Vancouver shone as the backdrop for this West Coast Urban Culture incentive program. Our client’s branding needs were exceeded. We elevated the guest experience at every turn with unique transportation options, custom fitness-focused activities, spectacular scenery and top-notch service. The boutique nature of Vancouver is innately exclusive; getting around is fast and efficient so guests can do more with the time they have. And if you’re looking to get 3,000 long stemmed red roses express delivered from South America with only four days’ notice, we’ve got you covered.
Your team planned and executed our client’s BEST PROGRAM EVER!
...another huge success... tremendous amount of support we received from your team in both the pre-planning and on-site execution... we were just blown away and loved seeing our vision really come to light.
PDS made this evening one of the most memorable events in the history of our client’s 35+ years of programs. As you could tell from the standing ovations on both evenings, this event was stunning and magical!
it was the best ever in the 50 years we have been hosting this prestigious event. ..the standing ovation at the end of the evening said it all!
Our winners, spouses and hosts had the time of their lives! They loved every minute of it... that was the BEST final night event... Please know how much you helped me and my team create such a once of a lifetime experience in Victoria!
...you ALL absolutely KNOCKED IT OUT OF THE PARK! .... my email hasn’t stopped buzzing... congratulated us on the design, production & flawless execution of this event.
I feel so excited to share my gratitude with you all! This is exactly the partnership that I was aiming for...YOU ARE ALL MY “A” TEAM.