Our client traditionally invites over 250 of their international team to their bi-annual, in-person global conference. Conference content is an organizational priority and one of the pillars of the company. It is important to share this information with their team in a timely manner and achieve a similar level of participation to past conferences. In an on-line platform, our client wanted to create opportunities for deep engagement amongst their team, leaders, subject matter experts and stakeholders.
- This was our client’s first virtual conference. We needed to spend time with them exploring the possibilities of live television-quality broadcasting, going beyond basic on-line meeting apps and live streaming.
- Educate various stakeholder groups and address their different needs and goals.
- Create engaging experiences utilizing different apps and digital tools, including pre-recorded videos.
- Secure commitment, arrange content and deliver technical packages for over 50 international speakers in different time zones and remote locations.
- Design dynamic content for the entire conference from subject matter to customized breaks.
- Collaboration with our client was the key to understanding their broader needs and goals.
- Engagement was the common thread to pull together such a diverse group of audience participants, stakeholders and presenters.
- Remain laser-focused on the entire experience from the guests’ perspective.
- Produce a television-quality, live broadcast conference to create active, real-time connections.
- Consider pre-event communication, speaker rehearsals, broadcast days, and post-event follow-up when designing conference content and timing.
- Integrate pre-recorded and live video into the meeting content to keep messaging fresh and engaging.
- Incorporate live, interactive audience Q&A and polls to heighten real-time engagement.
- Design curated break content to maximize on-line participation and fulfillment.
- Create an immersive, coherent experience with professional, customized branded graphics.
This live broadcast conference meant broader and more efficient audience access was available to those who otherwise would not be able to join. With a lens on guest experiences, attendees were excited and actively participated in discussions, learned together, and made real connections. The success of this on-line experience opened possibilities for our client’s future global engagement in other types of virtual events.
The smoothness in which the conference ran and the platform used were brilliant!
Your team planned and executed our client’s BEST PROGRAM EVER!
...another huge success... tremendous amount of support we received from your team in both the pre-planning and on-site execution... we were just blown away and loved seeing our vision really come to light.
PDS made this evening one of the most memorable events in the history of our client’s 35+ years of programs. As you could tell from the standing ovations on both evenings, this event was stunning and magical!
it was the best ever in the 50 years we have been hosting this prestigious event. ..the standing ovation at the end of the evening said it all!
Our winners, spouses and hosts had the time of their lives! They loved every minute of it... that was the BEST final night event... Please know how much you helped me and my team create such a once of a lifetime experience in Victoria!
...you ALL absolutely KNOCKED IT OUT OF THE PARK! .... my email hasn’t stopped buzzing... congratulated us on the design, production & flawless execution of this event.
I feel so excited to share my gratitude with you all! This is exactly the partnership that I was aiming for...YOU ARE ALL MY “A” TEAM.