Quitting time never comes quickly enough, especially here. When the bell rings and it is time to unwind, get ready to be spoiled.
The most stressful decision while meeting in Alberta or British Columbia is what to do with your free time. The choices are endless. You can customize your time off activities with regional cuisine and wines or pump adrenaline by incorporating a helicopter or floatplane.
Western Canada has unlimited playtime possibilities. Alpine forests, turquoise lakes, crystal clear glacier rivers, snow capped mountains, ranch country, chic urban neighbourhoods, and windswept ocean beaches-this is your new stomping ground.
Get ready to make a serious deposit into your memory bank. Skiing fresh powder at North America’s hottest ski resorts, dodging elk on a championship golf course, snowmobile trail blazing on a pristine glacier bowl, zip-trekking through a cedar rainforest, legendary salmon fishing, strolling museums and galleries or getting pampered at an alpine spa.
Bragging rights or quiet respite, brace yourself for a well-deserved break from everyday reality.
Fun Made Memorable
Spring, Summer, Fall
- ATV Adventures
- Floatplane Fishing or Flightseeing
- Mountain Biking
- Ocean, River, Lake Kayaking
- White Water River Rafting
- Championship Golf and Fishing
- Helicopters with any Activity, from Picnics to Golf to Hiking
- Whale Watching
- Leading Spas
- Galleries and Museums and Botanical Gardens
- Chic Urban Boutiques, Village Shops and Attractions
- Culinary Adventures
- Zip Trekking
- Legendary Downhill Skiing or Snowboarding
- Dog Sledding
- Snowshoeing or Cross-country Skiing
- Ice Climbing
- Zip Trek Adventure
- Nordic Spa Experience